My first attempt at a fishing "short".

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reflection...

So I started transcribing my fishing journal via this computer so that I would have more than one copy in case I lose the little black book.  I'm currently at about day 15 and it's amazing to me how reading just a few words of the entries takes me back to that time and place.  I can almost feel the sun on my face, the tug on the line, and the voices of those who were with me.  I want to take this opportunity to thank all those people who have gone fishing with me the last couple of years.  As my folks once said, fishing is the only time that I'm truly awake, and I really enjoy having others along to witness such a rare sight...Sky...fully awake.  So, I'll keep transcribing and I'll get them loaded up on here one of these days.  Perhaps the fish366.com website will be up one of these days.  I'm up to 63 days so far in my pursuit of 366.  Checked off my first day in February the other day and it felt good, but reminded me of just how far I have to go.  But, it's a leap year so I'm looking forward to getting the 29th of this month checked off....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Tight lines everyone and I'll be back on here soon with my nymph storage tricks...I promise!  - Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment