My first attempt at a fishing "short".

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fly Tying Night at the Eagles!

Fly Tying Night at the Eagles Club, Bozeman, Montana.


Ladies and Jerks, Boys and Girls of all ages!  The weekly meeting of The Bobbin Droppers has officially moved to TUESDAY NIGHTS at the Eagles Club, Upstairs!    Come one, Come all!  There are plenty of seats and tables, vises (both tying and non), materials, etc.  The more the Merrier!!!  Windows! Sunlight!  Space!  I can't say enought about our new meeting room.  6:30 p.m. upstairs in the Chuck Holden Ballroom...  If it's in use, we'll be downstairs in the back next to the dancefloor.  Come on down! I'll be tying articulated streamers (Mmm...yummy).    It's that time of year!  Tell your friends!  Tell your family!  Tell your neighbor!  Tell your dog!   See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great time for tying as runoff starting in area rivers....I might swing by if I've got a wild hair.

    ReplyDelete