My first attempt at a fishing "short".

Thursday, September 6, 2012

WARNING.

A little warning to all those that I fish with:

We don't fish in Vegas.  What happens on the river does not stay on the river, unless previously and expressly agreed upon and proper consideration  has been paid (coolies).  You waive all right to privacy and I reserve the right to set up my video camera and record any and all activity while on said trip, with, or without your knowledge.  I also reserve the right to add captions, music, graphics, and other audio and visual enhancements to said video and post it to www.fish366.com, the Bobbin Droppers Facebook page, and any and all other social media outlets now known or unknown.  However, the locations of said excursions shall remain confidential if we get on some hogs.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment