My first attempt at a fishing "short".

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pheasant Tail on my doorstep...

To the person who left an entire pheasant tail on my doorstep yesterday evening I'd like to say thank you.  If I could narrow down the possibilities of who it might be I'd call them individually, but I can't.  I'll be tying quite a few bead head and flashback pheasant tail nymphs in the coming weeks (since the runoff is probably going to last until August..Grrr) so please come by and pick up your share one of these days.  And everyone, please look for the next post on double nymph rig storage coming this weekend!  Happy Memorial Day! Now GO CATCH FISH!

1 comment:

  1. A special thanks to "Georgia Jenny" for the Pheasant Tail. Not much time for tying lately, but when I do, you're first in line!

    ReplyDelete