My first attempt at a fishing "short".

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A nice little trip.... until.....

The Dentist, the lawyer, and I took a little trip a couple of weeks ago down to Yellowstone National Park to chase a few fish.  The trip was great until I caught the norovirus that one of them had just gotten over.  The last day I slept...and was busy with other "things" while my friends merrily fished their little heads off.  Luckily, I had caught several nice fish the proceeding two days.

Nice little blue spot.

The dentist with another toothy brown.

Just after sunrise I was ready to get that pack off.

The lawyer with a spotted up brownie.

Not a bad fish there at all.

Pre-illness brownie.

Practicing my photography skills.

Ohhhhh.... Preeeettttyyyy.
As the days get shorter and colder my inclination to get to the vice increases exponentially.  The next post just might be tying related.... that is unless I can get out and wet a line between now and then.

Sharp Hooks!

Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment